Cheats, Tips, Tricks, Walkthroughs and Secrets for Street Fighter II Turbo on the Super Nintendo (SNES) We also have PRO Action replay and game genie codes.
Jump To : Cheats
Jump To : Action Replay Codes
Jump To : Game Genie Codes
Jump To : Walkthroughs
Jump To : Snes9x Codes
Jump To : SNES Cheats A-Z
Jump To : SNES Forum – Connect With Other SNES Fans Now
Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES) Cheats
Super Turbo Mode – After the Capcom logo disappears on the opening credits, press Down, R, Up, L, Y, B on controller 2
No Special Moves – After the ”Licensed by Nintendo” logo fades away, press Down, R, Up, L, Y, B
Skip 1-Player Matches – Not really a cheat but a useful trick none thr less. begin a 1 player game as usual but during the game press start on controller two so that player two joins in , choose player 2’s character , say for example Ryu , and then defeat him. Once the two player game ends you will be taken back to the one-player tournament , now the character you defeated during the two player round will be checked off and you will not have to fight him in tournament mode. Using this trick the only character you will have to beat to complete the game is M.bison.
View Character Profiles – Turn on the game and wait until you see the first profile of a fighter. On Controller 2, hold the L and R Buttons for as long as you would like to look at the profiles.
Game Posters and Extra Ending – Finish a one player game against the computer at level 8 difficulty without continuing. After the normal ending, instead of the characters battling credits you normally get for defeating the game at level 6 or higher, you get a sequence for each character, similar to the character stats at the game menu screen, using a move to destroy a crate. Once the credits have rolled, a poster will appear on the screen. For Turbo it is a group shot of all eight player characters, for Normal (Champion Edition) it is a picture or Ryu and M. Bison.
Check Out Our Youtube Channel
Please check out our youtube channel which is dedicated to everything SNES related. We try to post at least one video a week and our videos cover, Cheats, Reviews, SNES Game Hacks, SNES Hidden Gem Games and much more, Check us out now
Help support this site by subscribing now.
Street Fighter II Turbo SNES Pro Action Replay Codes
If you are lucky enough to own an action replay you can use the below codes in Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats on the SNES. If any of the codes do not work, or if you know of any that do work that I did not mention please post about it in a comment below.
- Unlimited Energy: 7E0636B0
- Unlimited Energy: 95C3723F
- (Player 1) Unlimited Health: 7E053063
- (Player 1) Hyper Mode: 7E051701
- (Player 2) Hyper Mode: 7E071701
- One Punch Or Kick Kills: 00DAE48
- Most Attacks do no damage: C0E21BB5
- Throws do no damage: C1EC29A3
- Throws do no damage: C1EC29FF
- (Player 1) Can’t be Hit: 7E063816
- (Player 2) Can’t be Hit: 7E083816
Street Fighter II Turbo SNES Game Genie Codes
If you are lucky enough to own a Game Genie you can use the below codes in Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats on the SNES. If any of the codes do not work, or if you know of any that do work that I did not mention please post about it in a comment below.
- 3B02-8F6F After one player dies, the other can continue to fight – always ends in draw
- DDF2-7761 After win, character goes into fighting stance – turn effects off to continue
- 10F2-7761 After win, character goes into jab hit stance – turn off effects to continue
- DFF2-7761 After win, character goes into knockout stance
- 55F2-77D1 After win, character goes into strong hit stance – turn off effects to continue
- EE04-77A7 After win, character goes into win stance – must reset to continue
- 55F2-E7A0 All hits, even when blocked, knock you down
- 3B02-8F6D Alters Select Screen pallette
- 8BE6-E7A0 Alters background color palletes
- EE5D-7D67 At Player Select, no flags, icons at top of screen
- 1434-E7A0 Background items are altered, missing, or displaced – turn off effects before figthing Ryu
- D869-7DD1 Balrog’s first Dash Punch goes farther
- DC32-CF0D Balrog’s first Turn Punch goes faster
- DF69-7DD1 Balrog’s first dash punch goes slower
- D432-CF0D Balrog’s first turn punch goes a little backwards
- DF3B-14DD Blanka’s Hard Rolling Attack goes slower
- DC3B-14DD Blanka’s hard Rolling Attack goes faster
- DF3C-1D0D Blanka’s hard Vertical Rolling Attack doesn’t go as far
- DA3C-1D0D Blanka’s hard Vertical Rolling Attack goes out farther
- DC3B-1FDD Blanka’s light Rolling Attack goes faster
- DF3B-1FDD Blanka’s light Rolling Attack goes slower
- DF3B-170D Blanka’s light Vertical Rolling Attack doesn’t go as far
- DA3B-170D Blanka’s light Vertical Rolling Attack goes out farther
- DC3B-1F6D Blanka’s medium Rolling Attack goes faster
- DF3B-1F6D Blanka’s medium Rolling attack goes slower
- DF3B-17AD Blanka’s medium Vertical Rolling Attack doesn’t go as far
- DA3B-17AD Blanka’s medium Vertical Rolling Attack goes out farther
- 2A95-7D67 Both players stuck in their corners
- 55DC-E7A0 CPU is invisible
- 48F1-7FD4 Champion Edition CPU Vs CPU Ken
More to be added soon
Street Fighter II Turbo Snes9X Codes
If you are playing Street Fighter II Turbo on Snes9x (Or another SNES emulator which supports cheat codes) there are a ton of cheat codes you can use. You can basically use any of the codes listed under the Action replay codes + Game Genie Codes sections, you simply need to enter the required code as per below.
To active the cheat code you want launch the Snes9x application and load your game, Then click on the cheat menu > “Game Genie, Pro-Action Replay Codes”
On the next screen enter the cheat code in “Enter Cheat Code” field, Then add a description and click on add then click ok to close this screen. The cheat code will now be activated, please note with some codes need you to reset the game for the code to activate.
If any of the codes do not work, or if you know of any that do work that I did not mention please post about it in a comment below.
Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES) Walkthroughs
Question : Are you stuck on this game or want to find and unlock everything?
Answer : Good news, There is a website that has thousands of walkthrough for snes games which were created and submitted by SNES fans just like me and you. Best of all there are some cheats and also save states you can also download. You can find a Street Fighter II Turbo snes walkthrough by clicking here
Misc Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats Cheat Information
Question : Can I use all of these Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats SNES Cheats?
Answer : The cheats I have listed under “Normal Street Fighter II Turbo cheats (SNES) Cheats” can be used by everyone. You will need a Action Replay or Game Genie to use the cheats listed on this page.
Question : What is A Pro Action Replay / Game Genie?
Answer : These are hardware cheat devices which plug directly in to your SNES / Super Nintendo then your game plugs in to the Action Replay / Game Genie device. When you turn your machine on you will be displayed with the Action Replay / Game Genie cheat screen where you can enter the cheat codes above.
Question : Do the Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats Cheat Codes Only Work In The Snes9x Emulator?
Answer : No, the codes listed under game genie and action replay sections can be used in any SNES emulator which supports cheats.
Question : I have tried to use one of the cheats listed on this page but it doesn’t work, What can I do?
Answer : All the cheats listed on this page have been tested by me. If you are having issue with one of them post about it below and I will check it out for you.
Question : I know a good cheat for Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats that is no listed on this page, Can you add it.
Answer : Please post about it in a comment below and I will add it to this article.
Question : Do you have any gameshark pro codes for Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats?
Answer : We do not have any codes for the gameshark pro device.
Question : Do You Have Any Videos Of Cheats On The SNES?
Answer : If you want to see videos of this game take a look here for longplays, reviews, cheats and more.
Question : Do you have more SNES cheats on this site?
Answer : Yes 🙂 Please visit the links below to view all the cheats we have.
I hope this article on Street Fighter II Turbo Cheats + Action Replay / Game Genie Codes has helped you. If you are aware of any tips I have missed off please post about them in a comment below. Please help us out by spreading the word and sharing this article on Street Fighter II Turbo snes cheats (SNES) Cheats + Action Replay below.
If you have used any of these cheats please let us know if they were useful or not by rating the cheats below
Cheat Rating :